Golden Globes 2023: Chandrabose took months to write 10% part of Natu-Natu, says- ‘hard work paid off’

80th Golden Globe Awards 2023.

Jalpana Mohanty
Jalpana Mohanty
Golden Globes 2023

SS Rajamouli’s film RRR created history at the 80th Golden Globes Awards 2023 held in Los Angeles, USA. The song ‘Naatu Naatu’ from this film won the Best Original Song award. ‘Naatu Naatu’ composer MM Keeravani got emotional on stage while receiving the award during the ‘Golden Globes Awards’. He congratulated the entire team on this award. Even on social media, stars to fans congratulated the entire team after receiving the award. But in such a situation, now-famous Telugu lyricist and singer Chandrabose, who wrote the song ‘Naatu Naatu’, told in one of his interviews how much time it took to write the award-winning song.

Stick around with : Critics Choice Awards 2023: After Golden Globe another blast of RRR

After Golden Globe another blast of RRR

Singer never dreamed that he will win a Golden Globes Awards

Lyricist and singer Chandrabose has an exclusive conversation with ANI. He said in the interview, he is very happy after getting the award for the song ‘Naatu Naatu’. These are very memorable moments for me. To win a Golden Globes, it’s a big deal for me. I did not expect this thing even in my dreams. It took so long to write the song. Chandrabose further added, ‘First of all, I would like to heartily thank SS Rajamouli and MM Keeravani for giving me this opportunity to write a song for ‘RRR’. To be honest, it took me a long time to make the song. 90 percent of the song was written in half a day, which was liked a lot. The remaining 10 percent took a long time of one year and seven months, but today my efforts, hard work, and patience have paid off.

Naatu Naatu was shot in Ukraine

Let us tell you that the song Naatu-Naatu was shot in August 2021. The song was shot at the Mariinsky Palace in Ukraine. The hook step of the song became so viral that people made several videos with it on social media. The song was also released as ‘Nacho Nacho’ in Hindi, ‘Nattu Koothu’ in Tamil, ‘Halli Naatu’ in Kannada, and ‘Karinthol’ in Malayalam. Its Hindi version was sung by Rahul Sipligunj and Vishal Mishra.

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *